Also, attend to our guidelines concerning applying to the board:
"Providing information: Purposefully providing false or incomplete responses to application questions is considered deceitful behavior and leads to immediate banning of IP address, profile, and email addresses."
Also, note that if you are using a 'proxy server', you will need to disable it. Application made using a 'proxy server' will not be approved.
Just copy the below questions and paste them into the quick reply box below - then answer each, and click send. (If you have difficulty copying and pasting, just write the number and the answer in a complete sentence).
If you experience any problems at all - just email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so that I can assist you.
1. What brought you to our board? How did you find it? What search words did you use (if you googled it)?
2. Were you(s) referred here - if so, by whom?
3. While looking over the community information, what did you see that drew you to apply here?
4. We are a support community. Share a bit about your understanding of what a support group might 'be' like. What would you hope to find in such a community?
5. We are an active community. If you feel comfortable here, do you think that you would be able to participate enough to be an active part of the community?
6. Are you, or have you ever been dx with dissociative identity disorder? If so, for how long? Are you seeing a therapist right now? (We offer support and discussion for those in the process of integration).
7. Have you (or any other of your system) participated in, joined, belonged to any other groups, boards, websites, blogs, or any other on-line type groups. If so, which ones?
8. Have you (or any other of your system) ever belonged to any yuku groups - which ones and under what profile name?
9. Have you (or any other of your system) ever belonged to this group under a different profile name?
10. Do you (or any of your system) know anyone who belongs to this group? If so - who?
11. Does this group sound like it would be beneficial to you? Why? How?
12. Please write a short paragraph about your self(ves).
13. Did you read, understand, and agree to all the guidelines, policies and expectations of this community and how it operates?
Thank you for you cooperation and patience.