Welcome to Ivory Garden DID Support Forum

Welcome Guests to Ivory Garden DID Support Forum

Come on in and take a look around.

Ivory Garden Dissociative Identity Disorder Group
is a private community.

Please Apply.

Visit site

Create your chat login

Please use your exact IG-DID membername so that the avatar loading will work correctly

Search Entire Site

Community Updates

Our Goal

OUR GOAL

To provide a unique environment where folks who have experienced trauma can openly and safely talk. We strive to respect, validate, and learn from each other.

ACHIEVING OUR GOAL

Achieving our goal requires cooperative collaboration amongst members and staff. Members posts remain appropriate and relevant to topics. Terms of Service are clearly posted to help members maintain the dignity of the board. Members of this group are at a stage in their healing to independently regulate their own behavior, as well as keeping themselves safe while on the forums. Staff regularly monitor posts and replies to ensure the board remains a safe and comfortable environment of learning for everyone.

As a friendly and kind community, we validate each other as equally special and significant.

These forums are active and the community not too large or too small - about 400 post per day. There are many forums on different topics. The topics range in subject matter also. You are welcome to interact as you feel comfortable.

This is a safe place for members. We encourage building coping skills, learning from each other and material shared. We discourage sharing explicit memories of past abuse. We feel that processing memories be done with professionals. There are no practicing therapists on these forums. Therefore, topics that call for therapist type responses are discouraged.

Feel free to look around. Realize that, as a guest, your view of the forums is minimal. These forums are otherwise private to the public view and/or search engines.

We have literally hundreds of articles and provide workshops for everyone. Please feel free to email me anytime with questions. I am also providing a tutorial that should help with navigating our site.

The very best to you,
Felicity Lee
"owner"
felicity4us2@gmail.com

• Reply to topic

Conference Supports and Educates Trauma Survivors

felicity
Felicity Lee
Felicity Lee

Conference Supports and Educates Trauma Survivors

Post by felicity on 9/26/2015, 3:37 pm

Conference Supports and Educates Trauma Survivors:

TRAUMA3

As a survivor of early childhood abuse, I wonder how many others like me waste years 'looking' everywhere for answers and support  - running in circles reading ridiculous articles about false memories and trying support groups full of others running in the similar circles - never understanding themselves or their own symptoms.

At the 2015 Trauma and Dissociation Conference, survivors will find in-real-life support from other survivors, experts in the field of trauma and dissociation they won't find elsewhere  - a life-changing experience for everyone who attends.  This is the only time survivors will be able to meet, learn from, and interact with experts in the field of trauma and dissociation - and interact with other survivors who attend.  The courage to 'register', the excitement of preparing to go and the realization that we were there with each other 'is' the answer.  Looking forward to seeing you all there.   Oh, and tell you therapist about it - a great opportunity for them also.

Don't miss the Ivory Garden Conference this year!!

https://igdid.org
Who is Ivory Garden Nonprofit Corporation?

https://ivorygardensite.com/

Contact Pat Goodwin, MA
President: Ivory Garden Nonprofit Corporation

felicity4us2@gmail.com
krathyn
krathyn
krathyn

Re: Conference Supports and Educates Trauma Survivors

Post by krathyn on 9/26/2015, 7:40 pm

hey! nice vidio! i feel the same way about last year's Conference and am looking forward to this year's

wishing you well-
Krathyn, Sebastian, Strawberry, Easebeth, Petrea
Krathyn of We5:    we accept all intentions of support--

krathyn148@gmail.com
mystory
1,000+ Posts
1,000+ Posts

Re: Conference Supports and Educates Trauma Survivors

Post by mystory on 9/26/2015, 9:14 pm

It is so true, meeting people just like me was so healing. I want to never, never take that or granted.

Thanks.
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is 5/22/2017, 10:31 am