Ivory Garden Dissociative Identity Disorder Group
is a private community.

Please Apply.

Visit site

Search Entire Site

Community Updates

Our Goal

OUR GOAL

To provide a unique environment where folks who have experienced trauma can openly and safely talk. We strive to respect, validate, and learn from each other.

ACHIEVING OUR GOAL

Achieving our goal requires cooperative collaboration amongst members and staff. Members posts remain appropriate and relevant to topics. Terms of Service are clearly posted to help members maintain the dignity of the board. Members of this group are at a stage in their healing to independently regulate their own behavior, as well as keeping themselves safe while on the forums. Staff regularly monitor posts and replies to ensure the board remains a safe and comfortable environment of learning for everyone.

As a friendly and kind community, we validate each other as equally special and significant.

These forums are active and the community not too large or too small - about 400 post per day. There are many forums on different topics. The topics range in subject matter also. You are welcome to interact as you feel comfortable.

This is a safe place for members. We encourage building coping skills, learning from each other and material shared. We discourage sharing explicit memories of past abuse. We feel that processing memories be done with professionals. There are no practicing therapists on these forums. Therefore, topics that call for therapist type responses are discouraged.

Feel free to look around. Realize that, as a guest, your view of the forums is minimal. These forums are otherwise private to the public view and/or search engines.

We have literally hundreds of articles and provide workshops for everyone. Please feel free to email me anytime with questions. I am also providing a tutorial that should help with navigating our site.

The very best to you,
Felicity Lee
"owner"
felicity4us2@gmail.com

Keywords

• Reply to topic

Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and Mind Control (MC) - Paranoia and Delusion?

felicity
Felicity Lee
Felicity Lee

Post by felicity on 9/22/2016, 4:27 pm

Abuse survivors often wonder why people don't seem to believe them when they talk about their past experiences of SRA and/or MC.  Could it be that their own distrust and paranoia of people has led them to such conclusions?  Or could it be that their delusional thinking has caused them to behave so erratically that people would not believe much of anything they say?  Or could it be that the listener is unable to accept such horrific experiences as real?  

Clearly, SRA and MC are alive and well in our world - there is plenty of evidence to prove that as fact.

I have never told my story about how I became paranoid and delusional to the point of needing hospitalization and medication.  It started on a forum exclusively for folks who had or believed that they had experience SRA and MC.  I had described some of my childhood experiences to a friend whom referred me to this group - which is still running today.

Within the first six months that I interacted with the other members and leaders, I was told that:

I had d*mo*s inside me making me do bad things that I could not remember.

Handlers were coming in the night, drugging me, kidnapping me, raping, and re-programming me without my knowledge.  I could tell if there was any dirt on my shoes in the morning.

A 'twin' me actually raised my children while I was doing the bad-guys dirty-work - without my knowledge.

When I went out, bad-guys were always following me, hypnotizing and cuing me - without my knowledge.  I was getting in their vehicle and again, being re-programmed and even working as a prostitute or drug-runner - whatever they programmed me to do.

The programming NEVER goes away - I had no power.  The bad-guys always had and will always have control over my thoughts and actions.

If the phone rang, I should check the number - numbers are cues.  And, people called me to trigger cues so that I would do as I was programmed to do.

I couldn't trust my kids or husband.  Our marriage was set up so that my husband could watch and report my ever movement to the bad-guys.

Therefore, I was told that I was a programmed robot with no free-will or even knowledge of my own actions or behavior.  I spent every moment looking behind me, knowing that someone must be following.  I believed that everyone who called me was a programmer, that ever number meant something.  I checked my shoes every morning and did find bits of dirt on them.  I checked for needle marks where they might have drugged me.  I knew that I had d*mo*s inside, and believed that I was going to Hell for something that I must have done.  I became so delusional and paranoid that I tried to take my own life - a serious attempt.  I was hospitalized and, of course, the stories I told the Drs. there were not taken very seriously.  

I believed this group of people, because everyone else did - because the leaders were supposed experts in SRA and MC.  I am feeling shaky just remembering being a part of that group.  When I returned from the hospital, I began questioning some of these notions (that they truly do believe).  They turned on me and for the next decade have not only totally believed, but have told everyone else, that I am a cult-operative handler only out to hurt people for the bad-guys.  For some time, their rejection of me did hurt.  I didn't understand how people who say that they are helping and supporting survivors can, without even realizing it, screw their thinking up so badly.  I now know that you don't challenge their beliefs without 'paying for it'.  

Now, some 11 years later, I see clearly the paranoia and delusions they create in survivors - limiting their ability to move forward, to think for themselves, to heal.  Yes!  Our experiences are REAL.  The paranoia and delusions created by these groups and leaders are also REAL.  I came to realize that I really do know when I have been raped.  I learned to be aware of the outside world and realized that no one can be hypnotized or programmed by anyone that easily.  Of course, I am not possessed by d*mo*s.  All that they tried to make me believe was bs.  Okay, so any sane person can easily recognize how these sort of beliefs removes all power from already vulnerable people.  

Finally, I thought that I was free of this sort of creepy paranoia talk until during the 2015 Trauma and Dissociation Conference last year when I heard one of our speakers telling attendees that a presenter was 'programming' the audience with hand-signals.  Really?  Another 'true-believer' - supposed expert in SRA/MC.  But, all of her expertise is based on the very crap that they fed me when I belonged to that group - paranoia and delusional thinking.  I rolled my eyes and explained that our conference encourages healing - not fear-mongering.  She wanted to argue the point.  

That discussion did not end there.  These people have written several articles warning folks not to go to conferences, because they will be programmed by hand-signals, winks, tapping of a pencil and on and on.  According to them, anyone can also be hypnotized to bark like a dog or run in circles without their knowledge.  Everyone is told to be careful of any person they bring with them - that person could be their 'handler'.  

In other words, everyone is vulnerable to being controlled at a conference.... unless they distrust everyone who even talks to them.  They can't watch the presentations without fearing that the presenter will program them with their hands and facial expressions.  The could even be taken from their bed, raped, and programmed without their knowledge.  They should check their shoes.  And, possibly everyone is possessed by d*mo*s.  

This sort of fear-mongering angers me greatly.  Firstly, the information is not only incorrect, but scary and triggering.  It is difficult enough for survivors to go to a strange place and meet new people - without this sort of warnings.  

The Trauma and Dissociation Conference is coming up again soon.  All previsions have been made to ensure the safety of everyone during the conference.  The planners of this conference include folks who have experienced extreme trauma - including SRA/MC survivors.  In fact, one survivor is flying in from Australia to present, and I am sure assumes that other survivors are supporting her courage.  She is brave and strong - not paranoid and scared, because she is healed, which she will talk about at the conference.

I know that some know whom I am talking about, and I have always tried to support them as much as I could, but I cannot support this sort of fear-mongering anymore.  It is clearly damages survivors and their ability to realize that they do have free-will.  Just because a small group of people have become so paranoid as to be delusional does not mean that what they tell people has any basis in reality.  If there were any truth in what they are saying, someone would have noticed something.  But, no - the only thing that has been reported at our conferences was people being afraid that something 'might' happen.  Our attendance right now is at about 60 survivors and about 70 clinicians with a total of about 160 people.  We expect about 200 attendees.  And... the speakers are experts who have treated and researched SRA and Mind Control.  Education and awareness with the intention of promoting 'healing' is most important for everyone.  

I am sorry, but I had to write this out.  You all deserve to know the truth - some already do - some don't.  Believe me or not.  If you are racked with delusions, please do not come.  If you want to learn the truth, try to come.  Everyone is welcome.  If ever you feel unsafe, just know that everyone is there for each other -

Hope to see you there.  www.igdid.org

Pat Goodwin / Felicity Lee
President, Ivory Garden

Copyright protected 2016 - do not copy any portion of this article without permission from the author.

Don't miss the Ivory Garden Conference this year!!

https://igdid.org
Who is Ivory Garden Nonprofit Corporation?

https://ivorygardensite.com/

Contact Pat Goodwin, MA
President: Ivory Garden Nonprofit Corporation

felicity4us2@gmail.com
Sals Pals
1,000+ Posts
1,000+ Posts

Re: Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and Mind Control (MC) - Paranoia and Delusion?

Post by Sals Pals on 11/7/2016, 5:19 pm

hi felicity. I don't understnd our post only becasue I cant concentrate. Just want you to know we are here. will reaad tomorrow.
krathyn
krathyn
krathyn

Post by krathyn on 11/7/2016, 8:24 pm

we have just finished a lovely conference. there were excellent presentations, both serious and light.
no one was programmed against their will.
many of us learned more about what caused our problems in the first place.
as we enjoyed a learning conference, we also went out to eat, went swimming, made new friends and watched movies.
these are the kinds of things survivors should be available to do, and we have the free will to enjoy and do them.

wishing you well-
Krathyn, Sebastian, Strawberry, Easebeth, Petrea
Krathyn of We5:    we accept all intentions of support--

krathyn148@gmail.com
felicity
Felicity Lee
Felicity Lee

Post by felicity on 11/8/2016, 9:55 am

Well said, Krathyn -

This article has been read and heard by many. I know that I should rewrite it - lots of grammatical errors and such. I wrote it in haste.

The conference was amazing - all I can say is that I met people who were warm, healthy, and friendly. I enjoyed the presentations and learned so much that I am still processing everything.

I never once felt that anyone 'unsafe' was at the conference. The out-pour of support for the success of the conference was such that everyone felt as you did -

I think that the theme throughout all of the the presentations was that regardless of where we fall on the 'dissociative spectrum' - everyone struggles with their individual daily lives - all are respected for their own ideas, ideals, etc. Finding strength within oursleves was also a theme that everyone seemed to understand and relate to.

And, it 'was' fun, enjoyable - to meet so many amazing people who were there to just enjoy what the conference had to offer. I didn't hear anyone say anything negative - and, nothing happened during the conference that validated what the 'fear-mongers' promote.

Though this article has brought attention to a problem that does exist within the survivor-communities. I am glad for that - as others bring light to this problem, solutions may be realized to help survivors move forward rather than be stagnated in unrealistic fears and beliefs - and..... as clinicians realize how what clients 'read' and where they participate on the internet may be influencing their beliefs about themselves.

I am so glad that you enjoyed the conference. So many things that I could say - so many thank yous for all who helped, supported, sponsored, attended, and spoke. I left the conference feeling excitement for the next conference - which we are already planning. And, others to come - possibly, more in other areas - so more people can benefit. Exciting to know that so many folks want to learn about dissociation and how trauma affects people - and, to meet each other - and such.

Contact Pat Goodwin, MA

felicity4us2@gmail.com
krathyn
krathyn
krathyn

Post by krathyn on 11/8/2016, 9:03 pm

these conferences, now going since October 2014, have been getting better every year.
this last one was by far the best one so far, and i am looking forward to next years
being even better.
i sat at a table with  a    clinician who was there to get CEU's for her job. She said at one point it was the most welcoming conference she had ever been to.
no one could tell who was clinicians and who were survivors, everyone had equal footing.
there was no mind control, no programming.
it was a safe and healthy venue.

wishing you well-
Krathyn, Sebastian, Strawberry, Easebeth, Petrea
Krathyn of We5:    we accept all intentions of support--

krathyn148@gmail.com
felicity
Felicity Lee
Felicity Lee

Post by felicity on 11/9/2016, 9:53 am

I have so many testimonials about the conference - I am finding the time to get them all together in one place. Ivory Garden members should feel so very proud - the warmth and welcoming nature of the forums was felt at the conference also. So many wrote 'thank you Ivory Garden' on their CEU forms.

I thank you also - everyone who have created such a place where fear nil - understanding and acceptance are reality.

Contact Pat Goodwin, MA

felicity4us2@gmail.com
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is 10/19/2017, 1:13 pm