Welcome

IGDID LIVING TOGETHER WITH DISSOCIATION: A Friendly, Healing Community

I forgot my password

Welcome to IGDID

OUR GOAL:

To provide a unique environment where folks who have experienced trauma can openly and safely talk. We strive to respect, validate, and learn from each other.

ACHIEVING OUR GOAL

Achieving our goal requires cooperative collaboration amongst members and staff. Members posts remain appropriate and relevant to topics. Terms of Service are clearly posted to help members maintain the dignity of the board. Members of this group are at a stage in their healing to independently regulate their own behavior, as well as keeping themselves safe while on the forums. Staff regularly monitor posts and replies to ensure the board remains a safe and comfortable environment of learning for everyone.

As a friendly and kind community, we validate each other as equally special and significant.

These forums are active and the community not too large or too small - about 400 posts per day. There are many forums on different topics. The topics range in subject matter also. You are welcome to interact as you feel comfortable.

This is a safe place for members. We encourage building coping skills, learning from each other and material shared. We discourage sharing explicit memories of past abuse. We feel that processing memories be done with professionals. There are no practicing therapists on these forums. Therefore, topics that call for therapist type responses are discouraged.

Feel free to look around. Realize that, as a guest, your view of the forums is minimal. These forums are otherwise private to the public view and/or search engines.

We have literally hundreds of articles and provide workshops for everyone. Please feel free to email me anytime with questions. I am also providing a tutorial that should help with navigating our site.

The very best to you,
Felicity Lee
"owner"
felicity4us2@gmail.com

Staff Contacts

Administrators

Felicity
Owner

Krathyn
Executive Administrator

<>

Moderators

I,Barbara

jaded_labyrinth

OneTinyStep

Search Entire Site

Community Updates

• Reply to topic

Webinar Group

manysunshine
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Webinar Group

Post by manysunshine on 3/3/2018, 6:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi
Just wondering if any of you would be interested in a small, online DID group on the webinar program on here? Let me know by replying to this....it would be max 5 people and I would lead it....I have my Masters in Marriage and Fam T so, have experience...if there are more than 5 interested, we could either do another group as well, or if it's only 1 or 2 people, we may increase the size.

manysunshine
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Re: Webinar Group

Post by manysunshine on 4/17/2018, 7:56 am

Hi all
We are going to wait and PM all of you after the Alaska conference. We are just too busy right now to do the planning and then the process group at the same time as getting the conference ready. We are so sorry for the delay, we know how hard it is to wait when you really want to do something and we thank you for your patience. We will get back with you all after the Alaska conference....
Dymond
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Dymond on 4/17/2018, 12:59 pm

@manysunshine - thanks for the update!
TeamMe
10,000+ Posts
10,000+ Posts

Post by TeamMe on 4/17/2018, 4:01 pm

Thanks for the update, many sunshine/

Kay
Starbuck
1,000+ Posts
1,000+ Posts

Post by Starbuck on 5/11/2018, 10:15 pm

@Manysunshine Aye! I'm definitely on board. That will be 8 pm EST for me.

I"m a little confused. Felicity mentioned three things: 1) webinar(s), 2) MarySunshine's Process Group, and 3) the Book discussion.

I, too, am reasonably technologically savvy but I have trouble navigating this website for some reason :-( Does anyone know where we go to sign up for each of these three things.
krathyn
krathyn
krathyn

Post by krathyn on 5/11/2018, 10:22 pm

you will be pm'd about each of them as they begin, with further information and how to get on.
The Alaska conference is over, so it should be pretty soon.

wishing you well-
Krathyn, Sebastian, Strawberry, (6 Little Kathies), kathrynmarie
Krathyn of We5:    we accept all intentions of support--

krathyn148@gmail.com
Starbuck
1,000+ Posts
1,000+ Posts

Post by Starbuck on 5/12/2018, 8:05 pm

Thank you very much for the update Kathryn :-)
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is 11/17/2018, 11:48 am